Monday, February 23, 2009

My wonderful husband...

So today has been a pretty good day I would say. I talk to Tory 3 times a day. So I did not think anything of it until he asked me if I was going anywhere today, he never askes me that. I said no is there somewhere you need me to go? He said no, I was just wondering. I thought to myself that was weird. that was at like 10:30 and at 3:05 I get a knock at the front door and it was this girl with these beautiful flowers. Thank you honey I love them and I love you so much...



6 comments:

The Neales said...

How sweet! I love just b/c flowers!

Unknown said...

how sweet! some time husbands are so wonderful and surprise us!there beautiful.

Megann said...

Ahh, how nice!

Danni said...

It's always so nice when your husband thinks of you and gives you sweet surprises!

The Bennett-Earls Family said...

That is too precious! I love it when I get flowers (not on a special occasion! lol). Congrats on the house! That is so great! Don't be too hasty to get a dog, lol..we actually have two and it is seriously like having two more kids. They are house broken and we loved them to death, but most of my stress comes from them! lol.

Gramma n Grampa said...

I Love your new family picture. It's so great of all of you.
How's the house coming?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones