Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our future president!




How cute is this? I fell in love with this after Corbin showed it to me. He made this in his class at school and I think that he did an awesome job with it. This is his second year of per-school and he loves it so much. He has really learned alot as well. He will be in per-school for one more year only because his birthday is late and misses the dead line for next years kindergarten class. I just can't believe that I have a child that is almost in kindergarten that is just so crazy to me so for me it is okay that he is going to be in per-school for one more year..


3 comments:

Haylie said...

That is adorable...As president, he will play with toys. I think it is a good idea.
Thanks so much for the little outfit...it is so cute. I love the green because it is different. Not that I don't love pink, but it was nice to get something different. So cute...thanks so much. Your house looks great by the way, I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's too cute! I love your family pics!

The Neales said...

haha, how cute!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones