Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas day

We had a pretty good Christmas this year it was really nice to have Christmas in our new house. So here is how it went for us. We put the boys to bed at 6:30 so that we could all the stuff done that we needed to so that we could get to bed before midnight and we did. I could not believe it. I was laying in bed and said to Tory be ready to get up sometime around 5:00, he says I know, but to our surprise they did not wake us up until 7:00. I thought wow what good little sleepers I have.

Corbin's face after seeing what Santa brought him that moring.
What a happy little boy.
Braydon's face after seening what Santa brought him that moring.
What a happy little boy.

1 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! I bet they had a lot of energy that morning. I bet they loved their jeeps! That age is so fun. Mark really didn't know what was going on.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones