Friday, March 5, 2010

35 weeks

I am 35 weeks and so ready to be done with this and meet my sweet baby girl. I am having a VERY hard time sleeping at night I am up like every hour, my back hurts like no other and so do my hips.



At 35 weeks my baby is as hefty as a honeydew melon. She should be 5 1/4 pounds by now and she should be more than 18 inches from her little head to her little heels. So with that said she does not have much room to maneuver in my belly, but she sure does try she moves all the time. I so can't wait to meet my little honeydew...

2 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

you are so close. I'm jelous. :) and excited for you. I can't wait to see what this baby girl nicholls looks like. She will be adorable. Good luck with the last month.

Holly said...

I bet she'll have red hair. You should post pictures of the nursery and make everyone jealous.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones