Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A beautiful blessing!

This past weekend was our beautiful baby girl's blessing. She did so good through it. Tory did such an amazing job, I have to admit that I did get a bit teary eyed. After words we went over to my in-laws for a wonder family dinner. We all had a great time setting around, eating and visiting with each other and we all left very full. Over all it was a perfect day and I'm so grateful for my amazing family and so blessed to have three beautiful children and a loving husband. I fill very luck!
My beautiful sweet baby girl
My beautiful family
The men that were in the circle
Mommy and daughter
Daddy and daughter time
Proud grandparents

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! Jen, your hair is getting so long!!! :)

I love your pics, Jen! You're such a good blogger. Thanks for sharing your wonderful family. It's great to catch up this way. <3!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones