Monday, December 6, 2010

WOW 8 months......

Yes I know I am a little behind on my blogging... I will try to be better.


I can't even believe that it has been 8 months. It honestly seems like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. What a sweet and joyful baby she is, I just love everything about her, her chunky legs, big blue eyes her sweet little laught and her little feet...




So here are the thing she is doing at 8 months....

~A big crawler

~Laughing and smiling nonstop

~Still loving her bath time

~Takes pretty good naps

~Loves when her brothers play w/ her

~Has two teeth

~Walking around the furniture

~Climbing on what ever she can

~Trying her hardest to talk, but still no real words

~Pulls out her bows every chance she gets

We love you so much pretty girl...

2 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

she is so big. Hope everything is going well for you guys. I'll stop by and say hi sometime. Have a good week.

Melda said...

so very cute!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones