Thursday, March 17, 2011

11 months really?

Kaislyn turned 11 months on the 20th of Feb. I know I am a little bit behide, but I say better late than never right.
We are so in love with little one, has it really been almost one year since this sweet child blessed our lives? Oh how we are so very greatful to have her in our family and how the boys love her so much. Its's so cute to watch them play with her.

My BIG girl..

She loves to cuddle with her Violit

Thats my happy girl.
At 11 months she is:
~Walking all the time and everywhere.
~Loves to dance. I must say this little girl sure can groove!
~Giggles and laughs all the time.
~Still loves the water so it really makes bath time so much fun.
~Is such a love and loves to cuddle.
~Is still very much a mama's girl (sorry honey)
~Has a mounth full of teeth.
~She has a little stubborn side.
~Clapping her hands.
~Loving on her baby doll (thanks to Grandma Faithy)
~Still not saying much just, Mama, Dada, Baby, and Hi
~A amile that everyone has to comment on
~Likes it when her big brothers play peek a boo with her.
~And the most beautiful thing ever!!

3 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

What a cutie! She is just so cute and her smile is contagious.

Anonymous said...

needs to spread her legs so I can watch her pee and look at her lovely baby c--t while I come

Anonymous said...

I agree I love baby snatch

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones