Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The BIG mascara mess.

Oh what to say about this matter. Most of the time when I have to leave the room that both of the boys are in I will bring Braydon with me. I thought to myself I will be right back what could they get into. Well I see that they can get into stuff way faster than I ever thought. I will never think that again.




The bedroom floor and Braydon.


Yea this would be Braydon. My half white half black little baby boy. I do say to Tory that I would love to have a little black baby. I guess that Corbin has heard me say this and was trying to help me out and give me what I wanted. What a nice and thoughtful little boy to want to help out his mommy.





and this would be his back. I'n not sure if you can see it very well in this picture, but he has it all in his hair as well.








6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! when did this happen? they sure a quick! Man Braydon sure looks handsome! did he enjoy it? i love the pic of him smiling and his lil teeth showing. looks like he had fun too!

Mandy said...

Dear me! This makes me so excited to have my little boy! They sure are cute! What a mess!

Danni said...

How crazy! I can only imagine the scrubbing you had to do to get him clean! Your boys look like they enjoyed it!/

Haylie said...

I love it...100% Corbin!

Holly said...

Jen! How fun that you have a blog. It is so fun to keep up on everyone's lives this way! Your little boys are too cute, looks like they are a little mischevious too! haha. TOo funny!! To answer your ? I made my blog backgroud. It's pretty easy to do, here is a great tutorial link... http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/secret.php?id=2

Hope you guys are enjoying your summer. I'll be checking back soon!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh! How crazy and cute at the same time! With a face like his how can you get mad at him he's the cutest thing ever! I totally know what you're talking about Aubree and Paisley are the same way. Just more fun for the scapbook! How are you hun? Your family looks great!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones