Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun at the zoo!

We alway have such a graet time when we go to the zoo. Corbin is now at that age where he wants to see everything, and its so fun to teach him about all the different kidns of animals. Braydon is still not that into it, but next year he should be,so thats going to be awesome.

Corbin has to make a flat penney ever time we go.

My favorite...the monkeys


He was so good and it was so hot...


Corbin and his cousin Lataya.


I can't believe I got the picture with it looking right at me like that..


My busy little boy.


Corbin, Lataya, Me and Braydon





How sweet is that? VERY!



So pretty..








4 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun!!!

Mansius Family said...

I love taking my kids to the zoo! I love to see their reactions to the different animals.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Especially the boys :). I love the pictures!! You are a good photographer. If you want you can check out my message board for photography, http://ruth116.proboards60.com/index.cgi?

Mandy said...

Your kids are getting so big! I really want to take Kadee to the zoo this summer. Looks like fun!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones