Thursday, August 21, 2008

A day at Lagoon!

Mom and Lonnie

Here we are at lagoon we finally made it there.

Cindy, Damon, and Cabrin


Keegan, Treyton, Dyvnae, and Hailey


Makiah, Brandon, Kaiden, Linda, and Lataya


This was Corbin's favorite ride of all,the bumper cars..


In line waiting to ride the train. He did so good.






Braydon loved the train ride he thought that was just great.











Hailey and I went crazy and we got on the cat-a-polt. After setting there waiting for them to send us way up in the sky we said to eachother what are we doing. By that time all we could do was set there and hoped that we would come back down with dry pants. We did thank goodness and I must say that was that best ride there. I could have doen that all day long.


We all had such a good time there. I would have loved to have put up more pictures but I thought that I would just pick out some of the best ones. We where there all day long and believe it or not it was not that hot. It was very nice.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Glad you had a good time! Maybe, SOMEDAY, we will get to go with the family too... but I guess not for three years since we'll be in Europe!
~~Janelle

The Bryson Family said...

Aww, if you went on the 14th, I could have seen you guys! Jon and I (with Adellyn of course) went the 14th with his sister. I really hoped you had a great day.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones