Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun at the Zoo!

Our family at the Hogle zoo.

Us at the bird show.

Corbin in a BIG egg.



I don't think that Braydon was to sure about this picture.
It would not stop looking at us. ( we did have a good looking group)!


The boys looking at the monkeys.

The black bear.
Damon and Cindy.

Man I have no idea on where to even start. The kids had such a good time looking at all the animals. It was really cool to see there cute little faces when they saw something they really liked or didn't really care for. I will have to say that I had an awesome time hanging out with family. I just wish that all of the family could have been there. Maybe one day we can get everyone there.

3 comments:

Haylie said...

It looks like such a great time. I wish we could have gone with you. Your kids look like they had a blast. Next time...we would love to go!

Mansius Family said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! I love doing things like that with the family.

Unknown said...

looks like you had fun on your trip!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones