Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night!!

Halloween night was great, we had a blast. First we had a family picture taken and then off to Boo at the Zoo. That's all Corbin talked about doing all day was going to the zoo. I was not to sure that he would like it after we got there because last year he was so scared and did not want anything to do with going out and getting candy, and Braydon was only 3 months old, but this year was way different because Corbin was not scared and all he waned to do was get candy. Braydon did very well for only being 15 1/2 months. He was not scared at all and did not mind going out for the candy. This year it was nice and warm which made it very nice.



My handsome little Dragon

My cute little Bat













What do I have in here?





2 comments:

Holly said...

I always think I will go to Boo at the Zoo and then never get around to it... looks like you guys had lots of FUN! :)

Megann said...

What happened to your baby?!?! He's a little toddler now and I can't believe it. We went to Boo at the Zoo last year, but it looks like you had more fun than we did. :) Great pictures. Great costumes.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones