Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Holidays around the corner!

With the holidays just right around the corner I thought that I would see how much I eat this year or don't eat. I feel that this will also help me out in seeing were I need to work harder. Having two little kids at home I don't feel that I work out like I should. So I am going to try very hard to do more of that. So Starting today I hope to get back into shape. So at the end of Jan I will report my process.

Start date: November 5th

Height: 5' 0"

Weight: 117

BF % TBD

Bust: 32"

Waist: 33"

Hips: 37"

Upper Thigh: 21"

Calve: 13"

Upper Arm: 12"

Goals:

1. I want to lose 10-15 Pounds of fat and gain muscle tone in its place.

2. I want to fit into my size 0 jeans I've bought but never worn!

3. I want to have more energy and drive to accomplish anything that comes my way.

4. I want to have more confidence and feel better about myself.

5. I can do this! I can prove to myself how strong not only my body is but my mind! I can prove to myself how dedicated and determined I really am deep down. So Here goes! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Nate and Ash said...

What are you doing to exercise?? -ashlee

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones