Friday, September 26, 2008

"It's dentist time"

Corbin at the dentist...

Before...

Getting his teeth x-rayed..


Not his favorite part of the visit
After...

Corbin did pretty good at the dentist, He has to get x-rays every time he goes because he was born with an extra tooth and so it takes a long time to get him to not more when they have the film in his mouth for the x-rays. Other than that he does very well. The dentist says that he has very clean good looking teeth. So I guess that means I get a pat on the back.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

he did so good! wow!

Anonymous said...

Oh he did tons better than Aubree! I wouldn't wish that experience on any mom! He is such a cute kid!

Mansius Family said...

I looked like he did a great job!

Danni said...

What a brave little guy, I can't believe how quickly he is growing up!

The Neales said...

Yay, for clean teeth! He looks like he did a good job and is so much calmer than many of the little kids my hubby has seen before! Way to go!

Ashlee said...

wow, that's awesome that he did so good!! I'm hoping that with time Lincoln will come to do that good at the dentist.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones