Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SURPRISE!!

My best friends husband (Jonathan) called me a couple of weeks ago and said he wanted to surprise his wife (Jayne) and fly me down to Texas to visit with her!

So how we pulled it off! Jonathan told Jayne he was going to go to the Fry's (an electronic store) because they were having a sale, so he could come to the airport to pick me up. When he came home back empty handed. Jayne said"you didn't buy anything" and Jonathan said "all the good stuff was already gone." Then he acted like he had to go to the bathroom, then the door bell rang so of course Jayne had to get it since he was pretending to go to the bathroom. So Jayne looked out the peep hole I wasn't facing the hole, and I was holding Braydon. Jayne was thinking "who is this are they lost". Jayne opened the door and then I turned around . Jayne was so in SHOCK!!!!! Her face was priceless!! Jayne said really loud " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I said "To visit you" she said " How did you get here" I said " I flew here and Jonathan came to pick me up!" She was like NO WAY he didn't go to Fry's. Yeah it just hit her that it was all a set up. She knows she was slow at piecing it together but she WAS IN SHOCK!!! Then Jonathan and I said how we planned it all to surprise her and that it was planned for weeks! She was so excited, she even cried!!

I was very excited when Jonathan called to see if he could fly me out! THANK YOU SO MUCH Jonathan!! Because YOU SURPRISED me too when you called me!! So it was a double surprise and a double excitement for the both of us!

2 comments:

Holly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE a good surprise! :) How fun for both of you!!

Haylie said...

I am so glad it worked out...looks like so much fun. Hope you are having a great time!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones