Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend.

So we had a very long weekend. It was a very nice weekend. Friday we left to go camping up in Island Park. The boys had so much fun camping something we are going to have to do much more of.. It was so nice to be able to get out and go camping with all our friends. Saturday was Mine and Tory's 6th year wedding anniversairy. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. We came home on Monday afternoon.






Corbin and his buddy Reed playing in the tree.


Three deer I saw right off the road. They just stood there and watched us to see what we were doing so I grabed my camrea and took a picture of them.


Braydon loved the dirt. I could not get him out of it.. Thats what you call a 100% all boy







All my boys watching a movie before bed..






2 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Camping is so much fun!

Danni said...

Happy anniversary! Wow, I can't believe its been 6 years already and you have two beautiful boys to show for it! It looks like yall had a wonderful time camping!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones