Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter egg hunt.

So I took the boys to an easter egg hunt on Saturday, and they had a blast. We met up with some family. Sadly Tory was not able to be there with us because he had to be at our new house at eight that morning. So he asked me to take lots of pictures for him so I did and of course I want to put them all up so I made a slide show. It was a beautiful day for an easter egg hunt.



After the easter egg hunt I took the boy over to my mother in laws so that I could go out and help Tory on the house. When we picked the boys up later that day I was told that they played very hard and was very tired. I was hoping that they would last until bed. When we got home Corbin ran right over to the couch and about 5 minutes this is what he looked like...





Later that night it rained and was cloudy but we got a beautiful rainbow out of it.
This was right outside our front door.



0 comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones