Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time w/ family

I know that this is late, but they do say better late than never right. So my cousin and he sweet family came for a little visit in march. They made planes to go to Utah to visit his side of the family and so they made a little trip out of it and come to see us as well. They live in South Carolina. So it was so awesome to see them and spend some time with them. I had a blast with little Sarah Grace.

What an adorable family, Danni, Eric and sweet Sarah Grace.



Sarah Grace saw my mothers gigantic mug and wanted to try it out.

Me with all my handsome boys.



Corbin tell Eric a great story I'm sure of it.



Braydon looking at some pictures with Danni.

Sarah Grace and Braydon. How sweet is that

My twin brother and his cute family, Jay w/ Paige and J.C. w/ Samuel.





So I just want to take the time to tell Danni and Eric thank you for stopping in Idaho to see us. I know that my mother had a blast with yall staying with them and I know that we had a blast getting to spend time with yall and meeting Sarah Grace.

2 comments:

Danni said...

We had so much fun visiting with yall! I can't believe how much Corbin has grown and I was so glad that I was able to meet Braydon. Your boys are wonderful and I really enjoyed talking with you and Tory! Can't wait to see yall again!

Melda said...

I really glad y'all came over it made the evening fun! I wish Ryan and Ryan could have been there. Maybe next time!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones