Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday Jay and I turned 27. It does not seem like that much times has gone by for us to already be 27 years old, but you know what they say " time flies when your having fun".


It was a really nice birthday we had cake and ice cream over at my parents house the night before our birthday with my side of the family my sister and her family was not able to make it but I did talk to her on the phone and the night of my birthday we had cake and ice cream over at my house with Tory side of the family . It was really nice to be with family on my birthday. So I just want to say a big thanks to my whole family. I love all yall so very much!!

6 comments:

Haylie said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a good one!

Megann said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day! I can't believe you and Jay are 27. It seems like just yesterday, y'all were running around playing. You were so cute, you would get so mad at Jay for messing up your stuff. Well, I sure do miss you. I love keeping up with your family on your blog. I love you and miss you! Aunt Angel And, your Uncle Dan wanted me to tell you happy B-day form him.

Anonymous said...

I've never been able to leave a message. It let me do it under anonymous. Who knows? I guess I
I'll be "Little Miss Anonymous" Love you, Aunt Angel

Melda said...

Like they always say, time flies when you are having fun! And for the most part it has been. I can't beleive that y'all are 27. I'm not old enough to have children that old. Love you!

Danni said...

I wish we could have been there to join in on the birthday festivities! I hope ya had a great one!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones